[Gage] >>>>>BREIF<<<<<

[Gage] PREVIOUSLY, A FEW OF USE WERE MOBBED BY FANS, AND THEN A FEW OF RAN INTO A LITTLE DRARF NAMED FRYT, WHO CHANGED THE ENTIRE TEAM INTO ANIMALS (DRAGON A LIZARD, CRYZ A FROG, MYRIAD A DUCK, ARSENAL A RAT, EVE A PUPPY (WITH ARMOR), RHYTHM A BAT, PHASE A CRAB, POLARIS A TURTLE, CLICK A T-O SKUNK, SERAPH A PIDGEON, AND GAGE A KITTEN). THEY WERE TELEPORTED TO LIBERTY ISLAND WHERE PYRO WAS ABOUT TO TORCH THE STATUE OF LIBERTY. Questions?

[Gage] >>>>>PROLOGUE<<<<<

[Gage] LOCATION> OVER THE ATLANTIC, ABOARD FLIGHT 213 BOUND FOR JFK AIRPORT FROM WAKANDA.

[Gage] SCENE> BOTH TRANCE AND GYRPHON, HEADED TO THE U.S. FROM AFRICA, SIT SEVERAL ROWS APART QUIETLY ANTICIPATING THEIR ARRIVAL WHICH IS STILL SEVERAL HOURS AWAY. THOUGH THEY DON'T KNOW IT, A MAN NAMED HENRY PETER GYRICH IS ALSO ABOARD THIS PLANE.

<Trance> ::leans back in his seat, his head resting on the back of the chair, while looking out the window::

<Gryphon> ::flipping through a the latest issue of time which he picked up in the airport::

[Gage] <Gyrich> ::sits slumed in his seat:: ((Investigating Wraith's hometown was useless. ...must find out who he was selling the info...which would be easier if I hadn't had him killed)) ::smile::

<Gryphon> ::rocks forward as a child kicks the back of his seat::

<Gryphon> ((Must be... turbulance...))

[Gage] <Man> ::stands up in the back, and runs into a stewardess::

[Gage] <Stewardess> Excuse me, sir. Is everything okay? ::looks at the man::

<Gryphon> ::rocks forward again:: ((I hate kids...))

<Trance> ::stares up at the ceiling:: ((I hope everything is alright with the others....))

[Gage] <Man> Soon. ::looks at Gyrich, then grabs the stewardess and pulls a gun from his pocket and aims it at her head::

[Gage] <Stewardess> ::scream::

<Gryphon> ::turns towards the stewardess scrambling to his feet when he sees the gun and moving towards the man with no regard for his personal safety::

[Gage] <Gyrich> ::turns in his seat to look:: ((What now?))

<Trance> ::turns his head noticing the commotion::

[Gage] <Man> May I have your attention!! ::rips the skin from his face revealing his android face below:: I request the full attention of the passengers. At this time, several units like myself are holding the pilots hostage, as I am you. ::looks at Gyrph:: Sir, if you wish to see this lady dead, please keep moving towards me.

<Trance> ::blinks:: What the... ::stands up and notices what is going on::

<Gryphon> ((Can't even enjoy a simple flight without &@*# happening... if it isn't kids...)) ::stands in the aisle holds his hands up:: ((...androids...))

[Gage] <Android> ::nods to Gryph:: Back to your seat. This will end very quickly once we locate the man named Henry Peter Gyrich. ::tilts head:: Where is he?

[Gage] <Gyrich> ::stands:: I'm right here. I don't know what you think you-

<Trance> ::mutters under his breath:: ((Too dangerous to try anything with someone being held hostage..... what to do...))

[Gage] <Android> ::fires several tranq. darts from his chest, hitting Gyrich:: Desist your talking. Our leader requires you. ::moves to grab Gyrich as he slumps over::

<Gryphon> ::moves back to his seat apprehensively:: ((Someone up there doesn't like me...))

[Gage] ACTION> TRANCE AND GYRPHON SEE THEIR MOMENT TO ATTACK AS THE ANDROID LETS THE WOMAN GO AS HE MOVES TOWARDS GYRICH

<Trance> ::blinks and then opens his mouth and sends a blast of vocal energy at the Android::

<Gryphon> ::pops the overhead compartment open, grabs his bag and hurls his bag at the android's gun hand::

[Gage] <Android> ::grabs Gyrich, but suddenly gets knocked over by Trance:: Mutants detected. Request back-up. ::stands back up only to lose his gun with Gryphon's attack::

<Trance> ::moves to the aisle and stands ready::

<Gryphon> ::glances at trance:: Who're you?

[Gage] <Android> ::leaps at Gryphon:: Foolish. ::punches him in the face several times::

<Trance> ::watches the android for a nanosecond and then uses his vocal chords to lift him slightly and tackle the android::

<Gryphon> Oh... hell... ((not again...))

[Gage] <Android> ::gets pummelled::

[Gage] ACTION> TWO OTHER ANDROIDS BURST IN AND START TOWARDS GYRPHON AND TRANCE.

<Gryphon> Thanks... ::looks around for android backup:: ...so, who are you?

<Trance> I'll tell you later.. ::gets up and points to the other androids::

[Gage] <Android 2> ::grabs Gyrich and blows the emergency hatch:: Desist! We must return!

[Gage] ACTION> A SUDDEN VACCUM OF AIR SWEEPS EVERYTHING NOT SECURED OUT THE EMERGENCY HATCH, INCLUDING GYRPHON AND TRANCE.

<Trance> ::tries to grab hold of something before getting sucked out::

<Gryphon> I knew that was gonna happen! ::looks for something to grab onto as the oxygen masks drop down::

[Gage] <Android> ::allows himself to get suckedout, grabbing Trance and Gryphon along with him::

<Trance> argh! ::muffled yell as he gets sucked out of the jet::

[Gage] <Android 2> ::flies out the hatch, ignites his rockets and speedily flies away with Gyrich::

<Gryphon> NONONONO! ::kicks at the android:: Le'go you overgrown science experiment!

[Gage] <Android> ::lets go of the two as they get outside, igniting his rocket boosters and hovering::

<Trance> ::opens his mouth letting his vocal chords allow him flight::

<Trance> <<can gryphon fly?>>

<Gryphon> ::looks down:: THERE'SNOGROUND! ::falls...::

<Gryphon> <<We're still over the ocean right?>>

[Gage] <<yes and yes>>

<Trance> ::blinks:: ((that dude is gonna get killed if i don't save him.. but those things are getting away.. argh! priorities!)) ::flies after Gryphon trying to catch up to his fall rate::

*** Kinetia` (~ashleyann@ppp18-hrl.acnet.net) has joined channel #X-Factor

*** Mode change [+o Kinetia`] on channel #X-Factor by Gage

*** Mode change [+o Kinetia`] on channel #X-Factor by Dragon

<Kinetia`> <<thanx>>

*** Kinetia` is now known as Myriad`

[Gage] <Android> ::speeds away not looking back::

<Trance> ::holds his hand out as he approaches Gryphon::

<Gryphon> ::closes his eyes tightly:: EvenifIhitthewater... fromthatheight... gonnagosplat... gonnagosplat... gonnagosplat... gonnagosplat... gonnagosplat... gonnagosplat...

<Phase> <<He flies, alright....like a rock.>>

<Trance> ::stops the use of his vocal chords and allows himself to plummet:: HEY! HOLD ON!

<Gryphon> ::starts changing forms::

<Myriad`> <<::snickers::>>

[Gage] ACTION> TRANCE CATCHES GRYPHON AS HE BEGINS CHANGING FORMS

<Trance> ::blinks:: What the..? ::powers his vocal chords again and allows himself flight looking around for where the Androids went::

[Gage] ACTION> GRYPHON BECOMES A LITTLE TO BIG...AND HEAVY TO HOLD AS HE TRANSFORMS...AND THE ANDROID ARE NO WHERE IN SITE.

*** Signoff: Myriad (~ashleyann@ppp67-hrl.acnet.net) has left IRC [Ping timeout: 480 seconds]

<Gryphon> ::squaks loudly at trance and pushes away from him flying under his own power::

<Trance> ::blinks:: ((....Well now.. Who would have known.)) ::looks at Gryphon and shrugs his shoulders pointing towards the androids which arent around anymore::

[Gage] ACTION> AS TRANCE AND GRYPHON LOOK OUT ACROSS THE HORIZON, THEY SEE ABSOLUTLEY NO LAND IN SITE.

[Gage] >>>>>SIM START<<<<<

[Gage] LOCATION> LIBERTY ISLAND, NIGHT

[Gage] SCENE> THE X-ANIMALS HAVE JUST NOTICED PYRO, WHOM SOME MAY RECOGNIZE. PYRO, THOUGH, HASN'T NOTICED THE X-ANIMALS...AND HALF THE TEAM IS STILL CONFUSED AS TO WHATS GOING ON.

<Rhythm> ::closes his eyes and tests his new ability too "see" through sonar:: not bad..

<Eve> ::runs around in circles trying to catch her own tail:: This is fun! Hehe

<Dragon> ::looks about as annoyed as a lizard can look:: ....

[Gage] *reow!* ...oh man... purrrrrrrrrrr..... Gah! ::looks as angry as a kitten can::

<Phase> I'm glad you find this to be so amusing. Hasn't it occured to you that we're animals?

<Rhythm> ::takes flight:: ((this is amazing))

<Myriad> .....*quack!*

<Seraph> ::looks at everyone:: you all certainly look alot different than your official team photos *tweet*

<Eve> oh it's not that bad ::still trying to catch her own tail::

<Dragon> ... ::starts forward.. at a somewhat less than impressive pace:: ... ((Someone will die... painfully..))

<Phase> <<Come here and say that to my face, he who flies like a brick.>>>

[Gage] ::sees Pyro:: *hiss*

<Cryz> ::mumbles something, a crystal frog:: *ribbit*

<Myriad> ::..blinks at Dragon and tries to not feel hungry..::

<Seraph> ::flaps his wings and flies around everyone, noticing some firey guy approaching:: who's that?

<Gryphon> <<I wasn't flying like a brick one the wings grew in =P>>

<Rhythm> ::looks down to the others:: okay, so cool side effects nonwithstanding, i'll get that little imp

<Eve> ::falls over from being too dizzy:: this is pretty hard getting used to...

<Phase> :::Looks to where Seraph is looking::: Looks like a very pissed foreigner. Why not go over and give him a friendly American welcome.

<Click> ::looks around slowly:: ....i really dont like this

<Gryphon> <<And as soon as we make that transatlantic flight I will say it to your face, heh>>

[Gage] ::paws angrily toawrds Pyro:: WE *meow* have to stop him, yes?

<Seraph> ::blinks:: he looks pretty mad whoever he is... ::flaps midair over veryone::

<Cryz> <<..so if I can use my powers, I can reform myself as much as usual? heh heh>>

<Rhythm> ::flies close to feline_gage:: that's Pyro right?

<Dragon> ::creep... creep... creep...:: ...? ::looks up toward the firey guy:: ((Fire! firefirefire..)) ::squints a bit, testing whether or not she can affect the flames::

[Gage] ACTION> DRAGON MANAGES TO MAKE THE FLAMES MOVE AWAY FROM LADY LIBERTY.

<Myriad> ::flaps her wings a bit:: ..we're animals! *quack!* how're we supposed to stop the guy!?

<Cryz> ::hops around hyperactively then stops, eyeing a bug flying around::

<Gryphon> <<I hear Pyro's allergic too...>>

[Gage] <Pyro> Wot the? ::looks around, sees the animals:: Nah, can't be. ::aims his flame throwsers at the the statue again and fires::

<Phase> :::Clacks his claws closed a few times::: Suddenly, I have the strangest craving for seafood.

<Seraph> what should we do? ::flies in closer to the others, trying to rally the support of some other pidgeons in the area:: ((~help...~))

<Click> ::walks towards Pyro::

[Gage] Suprise him *meow!* ::powers up, a blue aura surrounding him::

<Eve> oh no!

<Rhythm> hmm, i wonder.. ::lands and attempts picking up a rock which is considerably larger than him, succeeding in doing so:: okay, so i've still got my powers..

<Eve> I have an itch behind my ear and I can't reach it... ::whines::

[Gage] C'mon. ::looks at the lizard:: Dragon...think that's you *reow*...can you protect us? ::heads toward Pyro::

<Dragon> ::eyes Pyro, then figures he isn't too likely to think anything of an odd gathering of animals:: {{Hey... let me guess... they wouldn't give you the room you wanted at a hotel? Is that really any reason to set fire to a national emblem?}}

<Rhythm> ::takes flight with the rock in his grasp and heads for Pyro::

<Seraph> this statue is home to many birds, I do not believe they would appreciate losing it ::flies around some more, several pidgeons forming up behindhim::

<Dragon> Assuming... ::creep... creep... creep:: I can... keep up...

[Gage] <Pyro> Wot the? ::yells:: 'oo is that!! ::looks around, sees a blue cat, a t-o Skunk, and an armored puppy:: Thats odd. ::suddenly goes into a coughing fit::

<Gryphon> <<It's the X-Pets!>>

<Eve> I think he has a cold, Gage..

<Seraph> ((this is a most undignified idea, but in my current state my options are limited...)) ::just keeps circling for now::

[Gage] ::hisses at Eve::

*** Kinetia` (~ashleyann@ppp67-hrl.acnet.net) has joined channel #X-Factor

<Click> ::uses his extendo tail to pull the gas line cords from the tank oh his back::

*** Mode change [+o Kinetia`] on channel #X-Factor by Gage

<Phase> I'm a friggin' crab. What am I going to do, latch onto him with my claws?

<Dragon> ::concentrates, shakily lifting herself off the ground with tk:: ((Don't wanna accidentally loft myself into the ocean... ))

<Gryphon> <<You latch onto the right body part and you're in business>>

<Click> <<Go go gadget tail!>>

<Kinetia`> <<thanx..>>

[Gage] *ahem* sorry...instict. think he has the legacy virus...look at him. ::still heading toward him::

<Trance> <<lol mike>>

<Eve> ::hurt look:: Gage... that wasn't very nice..

<Rhythm> ::hovering above Pyro, looks at Gage, waiting for a signal:: aw, the heck with it ::drops the rock::

*** Kinetia` is now known as Myriad`

<Myriad`> ::...tries to lessen Pyro's anger::

<Phase> Somebody give me a lift and I'll see if he nose can be used a volume control.

[Gage] <Pyro> ::stops coughing, then gets hit in the heaf with a rock:: Oh, fer the luv...::looks up:: bleedin' bat! ::fires a flames burst at Rhythm::

<Cryz> ::looks to the... lizard:: ((...hon? think you could... pick me up and pitch me at him? maybe we could KO him)) ::begins pulling crystal from his extremities so there aren't any... breakable parts and begins to ticken the kinda breakable ones::

<Rhythm> ::flies higher hoping to avoid the flames::

<Dragon> ::aims another thought at Pyro:: {{Seriously... maybe you could calm down and then you'd feel better.. y'know... powers wouldn't be going all wacked?}}

<Eve> how are we supposed to turn back to normal to beat this guy..?

<Click> ::continues trying to latch his tail around the cords to the gas canisters on Pyro's back and pull em out::

[Gage] ACTION> CLICK GETS ONE TANK CORD, BUT PYRO NOTICES HIM BEFORE HE CAN GET TWO.

<Cryz> <<..fire away, Click!>>

<Dragon> ::glances at Cryz:: {{I am not throwing you at him... I don't trust my aim enough to hit him, much less catch you before you go flying off into the harbor or something.}}

<Myriad`> *quack quack quack!!!* ::flaps her wings:: ...hey, you, fire-man!! *quack!*

<Click> ::smackxs pyro with his tail and sprays him in the face::

[Gage] <Pyro> 'ey! ::runs away from Click::

<Rhythm> ::turns around in mid_flight and lets out a subsonic scream to "see" where Pyro is, but instead a blast emerges from his mouth::

<Phase> :::Looks at Eve, his face incapable of showing his anger::: Well, Mrs. Puppy, I'm not sure. If you find that imp, maybe your sugary attitude will convince him!!

[Gage] ::fires a ionic blast at Pyro::

*** Signoff: Myriad (~ashleyann@ppp18-hrl.acnet.net) has left IRC [Ping timeout: 480 seconds]

*** Myriad` is now known as Myriad

<Seraph> ::flies directly over Pyro:: ((~bombs away~))

<Eve> I'm sugary? ::blinks::

[Gage] <Pyro> ::very confused and unable to get mad thanks at Myriad...just gets very afraid, running::

<Eve> ::rushes at Pyro and nibbles on his ankles::

<Myriad> ::grumbles something, tries to make him feel calm instead::

<Seraph> ::tries to convince all the birds following him to... drop on Pyro::

<Dragon> ::watches the scene, eyes shifting around:: ((...We couldn't possibly try reasoning with him first, no...))

[Gage] <Pyro> Leave me alone! I'm sorry! I didn't think.. ::gets poop in his eye:: Gah! ::moves far enough away from Myriad to regain his anger, stops running::

<Dragon> <<My sympathies are definitely moving towards Pyro, here -.-;;>>

<Rhythm> o-kay, so i can blast while flying too.. good to know ::flies down towards the group and hovers above them::

[Gage] ::kicks Eve away from him, and fires a flame blast at Seraph:: Bleedin' ell...one tank's not workin!

<Click> <<i tried to disconnect his gastank, not hurt em>>

<Myriad> ::...flaps her wings, trying to move closer to Pyro as quickly as possible::

<Phase> :::Looks up at Rhythm::: Hey, you, give me a lift!

<Eve> ack!

[Gage] <Birds> ::move around the flame blast and poop on pyro, blinding him for a few seconds::

<Click> ::tries to use his extendo tail to unplug the other tank::

<Cryz> <<ack! way to ruin her love for you there, Gage -_-;;>>

<Seraph> *tweet!* ::tries to roll to the side, but a few of the other pidgeons weren't so lucky::

<Gryphon> <<Pidgeons don't tweet... _>>

[Gage] <Pyro> mother f*cker! This ain't right! ::blindly fires some blast out to where he thinks X-Factor is::

<Rhythm> ::looks down and nods to Phase:: okay

<Myriad> *quack...!* ::gets an idea.. tries making Pyro feel sympathy towards us poor talking animals::

[Gage] <<they *coo*>>

<Cryz> <<pigeons coo -_->>

<Seraph> <<well... I know that.. but I don't know a better word>>

[Gage] ::fires a another blast at Pyro knocking him over:: *Reow!*

<Rhythm> ::swoops down and picks up Phase, flying high right away once he sees Pyro is firing at them::

<Click> <<what do skunks do again?>>

<Seraph> <<why do I feel like listening to Ride of the Valkyries about now>>

<Myriad> <<..they.. get turned into roadkill?>>

<Gryphon> <<Skunks hiss>>

[Gage] <Pyro> ::gets knocked over, but feel the effects of Myriad::

<Cryz> ::hops towards Pyro:: ((...a frog... why couldn't I have been turned into something cool like a... guinea pig or something?))

<Seraph> <<..and speak french>>

<Phase> :::Finds himself in the air::: Ahh!! I hate heights!!! :::Clears his mind::: Drop me on the nut's head!

<Myriad> <<lol.... wuh-oh.. poor gage.. hope he isn't a black cat :P>>

<Seraph> ::comes back around, circling over Pyro:: ((~break off~))

<Rhythm> no prob dude :: flies over Pyro and drops Phase::

[Gage] <Pyro> ::takes off his flame throwers:: Aww, man. I'm sorry.

<Myriad> ::..keeps moving towards Pyro, concentration on the sympathy:: ((...riiight.. you love us, poor us...))

<Dragon> {{Stop attacking him! You're undoing Myriad's effects!}} ::to the other x-animals::

[Gage] <Pyro> ::pets Eve and scratches bhind her ears:: I'm sorry l'il puppy ::in baby voice::

<Phase> NOW SHE TELLS ME!!! :::Keeps falls towards the floor:::

<Seraph> ::is just flying around looking down rightnow::

<Rhythm> ((aaaaH!.. don't scream! i didn't know what Myriad was doing...))

<Myriad> <<::EG:: i love these powers! :P>>

<Cryz> ::stops a few feet away from Pyro and blinks his big frog eyes at him and ribbits::

[Gage] ACTION> PHASE LANDS ON PYRO'S HEAD.

<Phase> :::Slowly looks around::: I'm....not dead. But...if I'm not dead...then where am I?

[Gage] <Pyro> ::grabs Phase and puts him next to Cryz:: Here you go mister froggie! Play with mister crabby.

<Myriad> *quack* ..erm.. am i overdoing it?..

<Seraph> ::flaps down and lands near Phase and Cryz:: *coo?* *coughcough* this is most annoying

<Dragon> ::sigh of relief:: {{::to gage:: Got a plan for what to do with him now?}}

<Myriad> ::waddles over to Pyro:: *quack!*

<Rhythm> ::hovers above Pyro, looking at him weirdly:: ((wow, Myriads powers are getting stronger))

[Gage] ACTION> THE HARBOR POLICE BOAT BEGINS CAN BE SEEN PULLING INTO THE DOCKS.

<Click> we should go

<Phase> :::Nervously shaking, muttering to himself:::

[Gage] *Reow* ::looks at the police:: Yeah.

<Cryz> ::eyes dart around, looking at Pyro:: ...((...I thought I saw files of this guy at the base... "Mister Froggie?"))

<Myriad> ::glances over at the docks:: ((..police.. damn, i almost feel sorry for the guy..))

<Gryphon> <<He'll escape... he always escapes...>>

<Seraph> *coo* *coo* ::looks at Phase:: did you know you're a crab? ::looks at Cryz:: and you're a frog?

[Gage] ACTION> THE X-ANIMALS AND PYRO SUDDENLY GET TELEPORTED AWAY

[Gage] >>>>>SCENE CHANGE<<<<<<

<Phase> :::Looks at Seraph::: Do you know you're a disease carrying, annoying bird?

[Gage] SCENE> STILL IN ANIMAL FORM, X-FACTOR AND PYRO (NOW ASLEEP), ARRIVE BACK IN STRANGE'S MANSION WHO STANDS BEFORE THEM WITH FRYT.

<Gryphon> <<Pidgeons don't carry disease...>>

<Seraph> *coo?* ::blinks and tilts his head around::

<Rhythm> ::growls:: YOU! i owe you big you little imp!

<Myriad> ::...eyes Dr. Strange:: ....*quack?*

<Dragon> ((Strange is in on this..?))

[Gage] <Fryt> ::hovers out of reach::

<Phase> So, who's the short guy? And why are we back here with the Doc?

[Gage] <Dr.Strange> Okay, Fryt, change them back.

<Seraph> ::looks at Fryt:: who's that?

<Rhythm> ::flies after the midget:: come here you.. I want to bite you ad give you rabbies

[Gage] ::gestures with his paw:: He's the reason we're animals! ::hiss::

<Click> ::looks to Fryt like hes ready to rip his head off::

<Eve> ::still chasing her tail::

<Phase> :::Looks at Eve, sighing::: Tell me, did you eat alot of paint chips as a child

<Phase> ?

[Gage] <Fryt> ::pouts:: Awww! ::snaps his fingers::

<Cryz> ::returns to normal froggyness:: I say we let Dr. Strange help if he can ::gestures with his front flipper as he talks::

<Seraph> <<::hands Cryz a banjo:: sing kermit!>>

<Rhythm> <<rabies even>>

<Cryz> <<-_-;;;>>

[Gage] ACTION> THE ANIMALS REVERT TO NORMAL, THOUGH THEY MAY STILL FEEL A BITLIKE THEIR ANIMALS SELVES.

<Gryphon> <<It's not easy being green...>>

<Click> ::looks around, streching his hand out a little::

<Dragon> ::....stands up, brushing her clothes off and blinking a few times::

<Seraph> ::blinks a few times, extending his wings and stretching them:: <<possibly hitting anyone who was too close>>

<Myriad> ::..runs a hand through her head-feathers, err hair:: ...much better..

[Gage] <Dr.Strange> ::sighs:: I'm sorry, X-Factor. Ths imp, Fryt, has recently travelled to this dimension..

<Eve> ::still running in circles:: I almost..have it.. wait where'd it go! Eep! ::falls over::

<Phase> :::Coughs, then takes a smell of his jacket::: Yuck! Still smells like sea water!

<Cryz> ::eyes dart around then realizes he's crouched like a frog and stands up::

<Rhythm> ::looks at his hands and runs one of them through his face::

<Dragon> ::muttering under her breath, glances around::

<Myriad> .....right. ((...why am i craving worms?...))

[Gage] <Dr.Strange> He's...visited...me before...but has also visited several other mystic people...including a man named Gateway, a mutant. That is why he was so curious about your kind.

<Dragon> <<::watches Rhy plummet to the floor:: heh heh>>

[Gage] *Meow* *cough* *cough* Hair *cough* ball.

<Seraph> ::brushes off his jacket and picks up his hat off the floor:: he looks kind of neat, but why did he change us to animals?

<Rhythm> <<nah, the imp placed me on the floor when he changed me>>

<Phase> I say we roast the little sucker for causing us trouble.

[Gage] <Fryt> You made me mad! Attacking me and such! I never have met so rude of people!

<Myriad> ::with a bit of a glare:: does he also regularly scare children, too?

<Dragon> ::dry tone:: Maybe the next time you're curious.. ask politely?

<Seraph> ::blinks:: I have never met you before, how could I have made you mad?

<Gryphon> <<You say that likes it's a bad thing>>

<Eve> ::stands up:: hey... that's right.. you were scaring little kids ::glares::

<Rhythm> ::dusting himself off:: we went easy on you runt, you were attacking kids

<Phase> :::Raises an eyebrow at Fryt::: Attacking you? Hold it, let's back up. Me, the firebug, the walking crystal, and the birdman had nothing to do with the attacking.

[Gage] <Fryt> I was just having fun! Yeesh. Hey...::looks at Seraph:: There's no 'I' in team.

<Seraph> ::walks up and looks over Fryt more closely:: hey I like that color...

<Cryz> Last thing I remember was being here ::gestures around:: then poof, we're a motley crew of animals...

<Rhythm> yeah.. having fun..

[Gage] <Strange> He's harmless, really. For the most part. ::makes a face::

<Eve> ::frowns:: Kinda miss my tail..

<Phase> They said the same thing about cigarettes. Speaking of which. :::Pulls a pack out of his jacket, the frowns as it drips water:::

<Dragon> ::looks at Eve out of the corner of one eye:: ...

<Myriad> ::slight smirk:: ...right.. ::looks around:: ...can we go now?

<Seraph> ::reaches his hand up to Fryt:: hi, I'm Gideon

<Rhythm> ::steathily walks up behind the imp and kicks his diminutive family jewels with enough force to send him through the ceiling::

<Eve> ::walks up to Fryt and glares at him:: and I'm mad..

<Dragon> <<There's a way to win friends and influence people -_->>

<Gryphon> <<I think Rhythm wants to be turned back into an animal..>>

[Gage] <Dr.Strange> In any case... ::heads toward a door:: I will leave you to discuss your business with the winged one. Come Fryt. ::heads out::

<Rhythm> <<rhythm wants to give back what he got in the previous sim>>

[Gage] <Fryt> Awww. ::flies out after Strange::

[Gage] ::looks at Seraph:: Our business?

<Eve> you better go before I..I... nibble off your ankles too! ::still glaring::

<Seraph> ::blinks, slowly turning around to face the others::

<Phase> :::Looks at Eve, a smirk on his face::: Down, girl.

<Dragon> ::looks to Seraph, raising an eyebrow::

<Eve> ::walks back over to Gage:: hmpf..

<Myriad> ::looks at the door:: .... ::looks around:: ...

<Click> ::looks around, muttering and sits down and goes off into his thoughts::

[Gage] ::pats Eve on the head:: Whats up, Bird-man?

<Rhythm> ::takes a seat, one hand touching his throat, tries to emit the subsonic sound he could as a bat::.. nope, gone

<Dragon> <<...Well, Click was just lost in a vacuum. *ducks*>>

<Phase> Anybody got a cigarette on them? Any kind'll do at this point.

<Eve> ::smiles a bit::

<Click> <<pretty much, heh>>

[Gage] <<lol>>

<Seraph> I was attempting to explain to some of you before we were all changed into animals... Terrance is dead, I have reason to believe it was Gyrich who was responsible, but I was followed and attacked before I could report back to Mr Worrington

<Eve> ::frowns:: poor Terrance..

<Seraph> <<worthington>>

<Rhythm> ::looks up:: hmm? who's dead?

<Dragon> ((Working for Worthington?))

<Seraph> ::pauses:: he also went by the name Wraith

[Gage] ::blinks:: Terrance? Wraith? He's dead? ::a bit of worry on his face:: You work for Worthington? Whats he got to do with X-Factor?

<Rhythm> oh, crap! really?

<Rhythm> wow, i barely knew him, but still... ::frowns::

<Eve> It's alright Gage... we'll find the bad guys and take them in like we always do

[Gage] ::taken aback some, looks at Eve:: How do we take in bad guy, if they're our boss?

<Seraph> Yes, I work for Mr Worthington. I have been performing mostly office work until a few days ago when I was asked to investigate Gyrich, that is when I found Wraith, dead in an alley... ::stops for a moment:: Mr Worthington provides funding for this team, this is why I know much about all of you already.

<Dragon> ::thinks, trying to recall old files:: ((He was either a founding member of X-Factor... or he was closely connected to the founding members... man, I should go back and sift through that stuff again..))

<Cryz> <<...::baps Gage:: I've got "What's Love Got to Do With It?" stuck in my head now because of you! heh heh... and all I know is "What's love got to do with it? Got to do with it?">>

<Rhythm> ::looks at Eve:: that's not going to bring Wraith back now is it?

<Phase> Uhm....:::Looks at the others:::....who's this Terrance you're talking about?

<Myriad> ((...what would this Gyrich person stand to gain by having killed Wraith?..))

<Eve> No... but.. he'd want us to find out who did it and get them, right?

[Gage] ::sighs:: Okay, everyone relax. ((Mind...reeling...))

<Click> ::starts silently talking to himself, words unheard by people not listening::

<Eve> I'm confused... even if he is our boss we have to take them in right? Besides.. you're the only person I listen to Gage ::smiles at him::

<Seraph> ::looks over to Gage:: you are Abrahm, correct?

[Gage] Yes. ::shakes his head:: Okay, okay, okay. Gyrich, is out of the country. He's in Africa or something. So...

<Phase> ((God, that woman is so sugary sweet, I'm already getting cavities.)) :::Clears his throat, trying to keep out of the conversation:::

<Seraph> ::stands quietly, his wings folding back a little tighter:: I am sorry for the loss of your friend. ::bows his head::

<Rhythm> that Gyrich, i knew there was something i didnt like about him..

[Gage] ::looks at Seraph:: He wasn't a friend...an aquaintance. ::thinks:: I say, we just put this off until he gets back. Besides, we have to get ready for a wedding. ::small smile towards Cryz and Dragon::

<Eve> Yeah... the wedding! ::big smile::

<Cryz> <<-_- heh heh... too bad she like leaves after next sim>>

<Seraph> a wedding? ::looks at the others:: oh, I see.. I was not aware it had been scheduled yet

<Rhythm> ::frowns at Gage:: (( put this off...!?))

<Dragon> ((Never trusted Gyrich... and it's sad... I don't think I ever even spoke to Wraith..)) ::rubs her forehead slightly, then blinks, looking to Gage:: Oh.. yes. ::smiles::

<Phase> I hate weddings. So much crying and whining about losing someone....:::Frowns:::...or was that a funeral?

<Eve> ::grabs on to Gage's arm:: It was pretty sudden ::huge smile::

<Seraph> I must report back to Mr Worthington, to let him know what has happened...

[Gage] ::looks down at Eve:: Not our wedding! ::eyes wide::

<Gryphon> <<El telephono...>>

<Myriad> ::snickers at Gage and Eve::

<Eve> ::blinks:: but I didn't say it was our wedding Gage... ::perks up:: does that mean..??

<Rhythm> (( put this off... hmm))

<Seraph> ::faintly giggles at Eve and Gage:: ((these people are funny, I wonder if Mr Worthington would let me stay with them from time to time))

[Gage] No! ::squirms::

<Cryz> ::glances towards Drags, raising a brow then looks to Eve and Gage:: ((...oookaaay...))

<Rhythm> ((that reminds me, way too many things i've put off...))

<Click> ::stops talking to himself::

<Eve> oh.. ::frowns a bit::

<Eve> ::lets go of his arm::

<Dragon> ::snickers, glancing at Gage:: {{I think you'd better hint stronger, before she starts buying the invitations}}

<Rhythm> ::to Gage:: Jefe, i need to talk to you...

<Eve> ::smiles at Cryz and Dragon:: I'm sure it'll be a happy wedding you two

<Cryz> <<::pictures Eve opening up on the other women at the reception with her armor's weaponry so she'll get the bouquet::>>

<Myriad> <<lol>>

<Eve> <<=P>>

[Gage] ::shakes his head, shooting a bit of alook at Dragon:: Mr...uh, bird....you'd better come back to our base with us...for your own safety.

<Dragon> <<"It's MIIINE!" *crunch, smack, thud*>>

<Seraph> ::folds his hands together and bows his head again, waiting to see what happens next::

<Eve> I'll go see Mr. Seraph out of the building now.. ::quickly catches up with Saraph::

<Cryz> <<she'd probably beat up the other guys too so Gage'll catch the garter>>

[Gage] <<gah -_->>

<Seraph> ::looks up at Gage:: my name is Gideon.. but, you may call me Seraph if you like...

<Phase> <<((Note to self, buy armor piercing bullets))>>

<Gryphon> <<Gage is more than welcome to the garter...>>

[Gage] ::nods, then looks at Rhythm:: Yeah, Rhyth?

<Click> ::stands up slowly::

<Eve> ::blinks:: like... Mr. Gideon Seraph? You have a funny name ::smiles::

<Rhythm> in private please

<Seraph> ::walks towards the others:: I would love to visit your base of operations, I have memorized the layout from looking at the blueprints

[Gage] ::walks away from the others::

<Cryz> << <Gage> ::comes back to the table:: Sorry... didn't catch the garter... ((..yes!)) <Eve> ::blinks:: You want a garter? ::smiles and lifts her skirt up:: You can have mine ^^>>

<Phase> ((Geez, I'm beginning to think he's worse that those fangirls I got chased by.))

<Eve> I don't have to do that... I can help remember stuff with my armor ::smiles::

<Myriad> <<...rofl!>>

<Seraph> ::looks at Eve:: just Seraph will do alright ::smiles::

<Dragon> ::blinks:: ...the blueprints of our base are just.. lying around where anyone can..

<Eve> <<Hey! =PP>>

[Gage] <<heh heh>>

<Rhythm> Jefe, i need to go away for a few days

<Rhythm> there's some stuff I have to do back in Florida

<Seraph> :;glances at dragon:: oh no, I assure you they are quite safe from anyone who shouldn't see them

<Dragon> <<lol... the way that came out, it looks like Eve actually said that on a separate line and everything *snickers* I was going.. wait... she's not wearing a dress..>>

[Gage] ::nods:: That fine. Just report back asap. ::smile and walks away::

<Eve> Seraph.. okay... I can show you around too!

<Phase> :::Looks at Seraph, sizing him up::: So, tell me, do you require regular quarters? Or a cage?

<Rhythm> will do... thanks

[Gage] >>>>>END SIM<<<<<