[[1]Gage[1]]   >>>>>SIM START - Gage's group<<<<<

[[1]Gage[1]]   LOCATION> UNKNOWN.

[[1]Gage[1]]   SCENE> GAGE'S GROUP, STILL IN THEIR UNDEROOS MOVE QUICKLY DOWN THE METAL CORRIDOORS OF THIS SECRET HIDE-OUT.  EVERYTHING IS QUIET EXCEPT FOR THE GROUP, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND THEIR CLOTHES, THEIR DEVICES, AND EVE'S ARMOR. 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::pouts:: I'm cold..

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::pretty much ignoring his nakedness, concentration on the task at hand::  I know, I know.  Me too.  Gotta find a computer or something and see if you can locate our stuff. 

<[1]Eve[1]>   okay

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::glances around:: do you think the others are okay, Gage?

[[1]Gage[1]]   Well, they're not here....so I'm almost sure of it.  ((...))  ::sees a computer panel further down the hallways:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::nods:: I think you're right

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> AS THEY MOVE FURTHER DOWN THE HALLWAY, A LONE GUARD JUMPS OUT OUT THEM WEILDING A RIFLE. 

<[1]Click[1]>   ::looks forward and keeps walking towards the guard::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <<second OUT = AT>> 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::blinks and waves:: oh.. hi! ::smiles::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Guard>  ::fires the rifle, hitting Click but not doing much damage to the techno-organic body:: 

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ((un poco mas y nos dejan encueros en pelota.. here we go))

<[1]Click[1]>   ::gets hit and stops for a moment then lashes out his tendrils to disarm the guard::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::surprised at Eve's responce, then powers up::  He's...a bad guy, Eve. 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::grumbles:: You know they never wave back.. that's so rude..

<[1]Eve[1]>   Gage.. he might have a family.. so we shouldn't kill him.. ::moves towards the guard and tries to stay out of the line of fire::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  THE GUARD LOSES HIS RIFLE, WHICH SLIDES DOWN THE HALLWAY AWAY FROM THEM, THANKS TO CLICK

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::smiles at Eve:: yes it is ::snicker::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Guard>  Uh... ::stares at Eve:: 

<[1]Click[1]>   ::keeps walking towards the guard:: its rude to stare

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   OH will somebody just knock him out?

[[1]Gage[1]]   *sigh*  ::walks over to the guy and punches him in the face, knocking him out, then powers down::  We don't have time.  Eve, ::point the computer panel:: see if you can find our stuff...please. 

<[1]Eve[1]>   excuse us.. we're just trying to find a computer.. but we won't hurt anyone, promise

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   thank you

<[1]Eve[1]>   ...okay..

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::walks over the the computer panel and just places her hands over it, using her powers to access as much info as possible::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  EVE HAS UNFETTERTED ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM AND QUICKLY LOCATES THEIR BELONGINGS IN A ROOM JUST DOWN THE NEXT HALLWAY. 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::points:: it's that way Gage ::nods::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::breif smile::  Good job.  ::breaks out in a run down the hallway:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::drags the unconscious guard towards the computer and props him up:: there.. that way he won't get trampled.. ready?

<[1]Click[1]>   ::follows after Gage::

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   Ok lets go then

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::walks down the hall towards the room::

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::follows::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> THEY REACH THE DOOR AND FIND THAT IT IS UNLOCKED.   

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::pushes through the doorway::  ((Something isn't right)) 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::walks inside and looks for her armor:: what do we do now?

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   Let's just be glad we got a break

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::walks in::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> INSIDE THE ROOM, STREWN NEATLY OUT ON TABLES LAY THE CLOTHES, DEVICES, AND ANY OTHER BELONGING WHICH THE PERSON WAS CARRYING.   

[[1]Gage[1]]   We put our clothes and get the hell out of here.  ::moves over to his stuff and begins to get dressed:: 

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::walks to the table where his uniform is at and starts getting dressed::

<[1]Eve[1]>   wow.. they atleast kept them neat and in order ::smiles and reaches for her armor and places it on to the approiate places::

<[1]Click[1]>   ::grabs his little watch thing and puts it on:: whew

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ((looks back at Eve and smiles... Ok, stop staring, STOP STARING!))

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::finsihes getting dressed, then puts on his watch-device::  Everyone ready?  ::peeks out into the hallway:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::gives Gage the victory sign:: All ready! ::big smile:: We can go get the bad guys now?

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   Uh, yeah boss, 'm ready

<[1]Click[1]>   anytime

[[1]Gage[1]]   Sorta...we go and find out friends...then we get the bad guys.  ::feigns a smile, then peeks out again, then moves slowly out into the hallway:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::cheerfully walks with the others:: Got it

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::walks out into the hallway, still adjustting his uniform::

[[1]Gage[1]]   Lets go then.  ::sprints down the hallway, seeing a door at the very end of it::  ((This couldn't be the exit...too easy)) 

<[1]Eve[1]>   Lemme see.. ::concentrates and has her armor slide an infrared sensor over her left eye and glances at the door::

<[1]Click[1]>   ::goes after Gage, not knowing where to go::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  EVE CAN SEE THAT IT'S MUCH COOLER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR...EXCEPT FOR FOUR BLIPS OF BODY HEAT WHICH ARE MOVING IN THROUGH IT. 

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::just standing next to the others, clearly not paying attention::((in the past, heh, it still seems so surreal))

<[1]Eve[1]>   hey.. there are four living things making their way through the door

<[1]Click[1]>   Shall I lead the way?

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::blinks, making the infrared sensor slide back into her armor and extends her metal wings::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> TRUE TO HER WORDS, FOUR GUARDS LIKE THE ONE BEFORE MOVE IN TOWARDS THEM WITH RIFLES.  

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::looks up:: hmm, fires a low level blast at the legs of one of the guard in front, hoping to make him fall::

[[1]Gage[1]]   Lets make quick work of this idiots.  ::powers ups up and blasts one in the shoulder, spinning him around and making him drop his rifle as the other three begin firing at the group:: 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <<this = these>>

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::uses her wings for shielding now:: Only four of them.. isn't that a bit odd?

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Guard 1>  ::fires at Eve, bullets ricocheting off of her armor:: 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Guard 2>  ::charges at Rhythm::

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   Yeah ok, so I'll admit it too, this is way too easy. ::evades the shots and moves in closer, punching one of the guards in the gut::

<[1]Eve[1]>   Hey quit it.. someone could get hurt.. ::fires a small plasma burst at the rifle::

<[1]Click[1]>   ::looks towards the third guard and goes to incapasitate him by wrapping him up::

<[1]Eve[1]>   And I'll have you know thanks to Weapon x I have already ran about 18 different ways I could have fatally injured you.. be glad I'm not like that anymore ::glares::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Guard 3>  ::gets tangled in Clicks tendrils, quietly squirming and sweating:: 

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  EVE AND RHYTHM BOTH TAKE OUT THEIR GUARDS EASILY...

<[1]Click[1]>   ::looks to Gage:: do we need anything answered?

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::looks at the gurad for a moment::  No.  ::smiles for a second::  Assimilate him and lets go.  ::gives a smile to Click:: 

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::blows on his knuckles:: that was pathetic

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::destroys any other rifles and radios just to be safe::

<[1]Eve[1]>   we should be able to find the other soon.. save the world.. and go home.. ::smiles:: kinda missed being home

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::moves through the door, which is unlocked::  Lets go then.  ::smile::

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::follows Gage::

<[1]Click[1]>   ::waits till Gage is gone:: I dont assimilate people..... ::tosses the man backwards and follows::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> THE GROUP REACHES THE OUTSIDE EASILY, ALMOST TOO EASY.  THEY FIND THEMSELVES IN AN ALLEY WAY OF SOME UNASSUMING OFFICE BUILDING. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   >>>>>MEANWHILE<<<<<

[[1]Gage[1]]   LOCATION> THE RUN DOWN HOTEL, NIGHT. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   SCENE> THE GROUP SITS AROUND WAITING FOR MYSTIQUE TO AWAKEN.  CREED'S ASSASINATION IS LEASS THAN 17 HOURS FROM NOW. 

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::snickers at Click's remark and follows::

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <<Dragon's group, that is>> 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::watches Mystique, in flesh form with a small frown on his face:: ((..she.. knew me?))

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Frowning, trying to brush twigs and dirt out of his clothing::: I say we smoke her and return to the future.  We've pretty much worn out our welcome.

[[1]Twitch[1]]   ::washes his face in the sink::  Lad... ::turns to Phase, face still dripping::  I hate to tell you this.. ::wips his face off::  But we have to stay until Creed is dead. 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::sits in a chair reading at a piece of newspaper::

[[1]Twitch[1]]   ACTION> MYSTIQUE BEGINS TO STIR, OPENING HER EYES, THEN SITTING UP QUICKLY AFTER REALIZING WHERE SHE IS. 

<[1]Phase[1]>   Hell, if he has to die, I'll do it.  Might actually bring me a little pleasure.

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <Mystique>  ::looks at Phase::  (( He'll do it? ))  ::glares at the group, especially Cryz::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::puts down the newspaper:: our guest appears to be awake now

[[1]Twitch[1]]   ::looks at Mystique through the tops of his eyes::  Dinnea move, lass.  I got a psi-bolt trained on ye if ye try anythin. 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::eyes Mystique:: They seem to want to do whatever it takes to get info from you.. so it'd be best to tell them what they want to know..

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Looks over at Mystique, frowning slightly::: Tell us what we want to know and we'll treat you nicely.  Don't, we'll have to be mean.

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <Mystique>  F*ck you, you piece of garbage.  You lied to me.  ::looks at Phase::  ...and What is it that you want to know?  ::angry frown:: 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::just watches from the chair::

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Shakes his finger at Mystique::: Don't take that tone with me, young lady.  I don't like people being rude to me.

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::eyes narrow:: Considering I have no god damn idea what the hell you're talking about..

[[1]Twitch[1]]   ::gives Cryz a look, then looks back at Mystique:: 

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <Mystique>  You told me that in this time you were a statue or something...told me I wouldn't run into you, and wouldn't jeopardize the mission.... 

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Slowly raises an eyebrow, then turns to C::: "Mission"?

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::smirks at her:: I am a statue right now.. chew on that bit of info for a little while and see how it tastes

[[1]Twitch[1]]   So ye are from the future, then? 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::looks between everyone:: ((I'm getting confused...))

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Leans closer to Mystique, smiling cryptically::: Alright, we'll make this simple.  First, what happened to the others of our team?

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <Mystique>  ::trying to control her confusement::  So...you're not the Mark from this time then... you're from the future? Have you come back to kill Creed as well? 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::stands up and walks over with the others:: I'm very confused now.. who is this person?  Do you know her?

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Stands up, keeping the smile::: Only by reputation.  And not very good reputation, that is.

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::pauses and blinks, before responding, shaking his head:: We're here to make sure it happens.. since somebody evidently wants to make sure it doesn't..

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <Mystique>  ::looks to Phase::  What others? ::looks at the group::  Some of you look familiar...but different.  ::thinks for a moment, then falls back onto the bed and laughs::  This is too perfect.  You  ARE from the future aren't you...only...not my future...a different future... one where ::thinks::  Creed is dead? 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ..::stops and looks around:: ..Aww crap.. ((..we're the problem..))

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::blinks:: I thik I need some tylenol.. ::turns around and walks away::

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <<just so everyone knows....a future version of Mystique is the one that assassinated Creed according to Marvel cannon>> 

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Silent for a moment, then clears his throat::: Missy, are you telling us you're from an alternate universe?

[[1]Twitch[1]]   Bloody 'ell!  We've go the wrong person!  So, there's still someone out there trying stop the assassination? 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::quietly from the other side of the room:: what if we are the ones who stopped it?

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::glances around:: Let her go..

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <Mystique>  ::clenches her teeth at Phase::  Do not call me Missy.  ::looks at Cryz::  So you aren't him!  Not MY Cryz...

<[1]Phase[1]>   Oooh, I think I struck a nerve!  :::Grinning evilly:::

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::blinks, looking back to her:: Your.. Cryz?

[[1]Twitch[1]]   No...we stay with 'er.  'elp 'er.  Somebody may try and stoper 'er from killing the piece of sod. 

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <Mystique>  Yes...my...::evil and almost sexual grin at Cryz::  lover...  ::sexual growl:: 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::sits down and stares at the floor:: ((I can't believe I'm hearing all this.. if we help her kill that man, then what does that make us?  but yet.. its already happened.. hasn't it?  or will it?  I just don't know...))

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Scared silence, then looks at C, then back at Mystique::: Oh God, I think I'm gonna hurl.  Is there a bathroom in this place?

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::coughs and glances around, quickly shifting to crystal for no apparent reason:: ((..can't blush.. ..no.. other reactions, either..))

[[1]Twitch[1]]   <Mystique>  ::turns her attention away from Cryz and laughs::  So, you all can help me then?  Off the the little sh*t, I mean.  Correct?  ...and you say someone is here to try and stop me?  Who? 

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   <<boy would i pay to have Drags here right now>>

[[1]Twitch[1]]   Long story.   ::sits down:: 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::blinks:: ((this is getting weirder and weirder..)) ::steps outside for some air::

<[1]Phase[1]>   I'd say we have all the time in the world, but then I'd be lying through my teeth.  Which isn't unusual for me, but still.

[[1]Twitch[1]]   ACTION> THERE'S A KNOCK AT THE DOOR AS SERAPH OPENS IT TO WALK OUTSIDE...IT'S GAGE'S GROUP. 

<[1]Click[1]>   Aloha

<[1]Eve[1]>   HI everbody.. guess where we were! ::smiles::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   hey!  you're ok! ::smiles and lets them in::

<[1]Eve[1]>   we were all half naked at this bad place for awhile..

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::nearly runs into Seraph::  Whoa.  ::holds back a chuckle at Eve, then notices Mystique::  Uhhh. 

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Silent for a moment, then clutchs his head::: God, my head!

<[1]Click[1]>   ::points:: its the blue lady who shot me a while ago

[[1]Gage[1]]   We ran into some Prime Sentinels...forgot they were around back in this time.  ::sees Mystique::  Is she the..? 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::blinks at Eve:: really?  that sounds bad ::noticablely turning slightly red::

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::looks to Gage's group and can't help but glance to Mystique:: ((..she's either trying to jerk me around.. ..or she's telling the truth.. I don't know which'd be more of a headtrip..))

<[1]Polaris[1]>   ::Glances at Mystique silently, and her eyes narrowing somewhat, glancing back at Gage she'd stay silent, just listening::

<[1]Eve[1]>   it is? ::blinks::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::walks in and looks at the blue lady:: hmmm

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Steps outside, gulping air like a fish out of water::: ((They sure didn't mention days like this back at the academy.))

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::looks around:: what have you guys been doing?

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Twitch>  We found Mystique here...who's gonna help us.  But we still have to find the time-traveller. 

<[1]Eve[1]>   and how do we do that?

[[1]Gage[1]]   Good question.  ::small sigh:: 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   we have to kill the man called Creed... ::steps outside::

<[1]Polaris[1]>   ::Nods some:: The time traveler could be anywhere...

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   WE have to kill Creed? No we dont

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::glances at Seraph and follows him:: we have to..kill someone?

<[1]Eve[1]>   but..why..?

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Walks in, rubbing his temples::: Okay, I'm cool.  Just....gotta get my wits together.

<[1]Click[1]>   ......Im not killing anyone...

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  THE ROOF OF THE HOTEL ROOM COLLAPSES SUDDENLY, AS TWO PRIME SENTINELS LAND ON THE BED, BARELY MISSING MYSTIQUE. 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   I don't know anymore, this is all too confusing ::sighs::

<[1]Phase[1]>   Uhm....somebody call room service?

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::swings around and instintively raises her plasma cannons::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   I HATE these creeps ::eyes glow green as he fires a massive blast at the Sentinels::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::spins around:: what happened?

[[1]Gage[1]]   <PrimeSent>  Greetings.  Unregistered mutants located via tracking devices implanted in prisoners.  Prepare to be terminated.  ::fires plasma blast from his eyes:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   those sentinels captured us before

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ..::eyes the Sentinels:: She can't be killed.. ::reaches to grab Mystique and pull her away::

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::eyes widen:: implanted in us?!  Eww..

<[1]Eve[1]>   ::fires her cannons at one of the sentinels::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::jumps to one side to avoid the blasts:: ((implanted?))

<[1]Phase[1]>   Crystal boy, are you insane?  Leave the blue bimbo and lets haul outta here!

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Mystique>  ::forms a spike on her hand and stabs the one who spoke in the back of the head::  Not today.  ::gets pulled away by Cryz::  Thanks.  ::smile and pats him on the butt, before taking a fighting stance:: 

<[1]Polaris[1]>   ::Dodges the blast, and takes to the air, hands glowing with a green color. Bringing them out in front of her, she launches a massive concussive blast at one of the Prime Sents.::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <PrimeSent2>  ::gets hit with Eve's blasts and falls back, before adjusting and jumping at Eve, knocking her down:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   hey ::giggles:: she accidentally touched his bu..ack!

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::ducks behind some furniture:: what should we do now?

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::rolls to a stop and fires up at the same Sentinel Eve was attacking::

<[1]Click[1]>   ::sends out his arms ad spikes, possibly piercing PS1's leg::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <PrimeSent2>  ::grabs Eve by her hair and lift her up::  cease firing! 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::throws a lamp at the sentinel::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <PrimeSent1>  ::repairing himself, but then knocked by Click and Polaris' attacks::

<[1]Eve[1]>   I don't think so.. ::extends some claws from her hands and swipes up at the hand holding her hair::

<[1]Click[1]>   ::lets the spiked tendrils inside the prime sent's leg start assimilating the circits in its leg::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::comes up behind the Sentinel holding Eve and grabs his head on a lock with his right arm while holding it's other arm with his left::

<[1]Polaris[1]>   ::Flying somewhat higher in the air, she'd move behind PrimeSent2 and as she moves around it, she launches beams at it, careful not to nail Eve::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   Let her go you freak!

[[1]Gage[1]]   <PrimeSent2>  ::grabs Eve by the neck with his other hand::  Extermination in progress.  ::holds out Eve and fires a blast from his chest sending her through a wall and out into the street:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   ..Gage..? ::crashes into the street::

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::eyes widen then puts his wrists together and forms them into a big axe, before swinging it at PrimeSent2's head:: ((..starting to worry about what'll happen if we pull this off.. even though we haven't, yet..))

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::clenches his fist:: you monster! ::flies at the sentinel full speed::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  PRIME SENTINEL 1 IS GETTING THE CRAPPED KICKED OUT OF HIM PRETTY WELL.  NUMBER 2 IS STILL GOING STRONG...UNFORTUNATELY, EVE IS BARELY CONSCIOUS. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::runs out into the street and kneels near Eve::  Oh man, oh man.  Eve? 

<[1]Polaris[1]>   ::Flies quickly towards Eve:: Eve! ::lands near her, and tries to help her::

<[1]Eve[1]>   I.. think I bumped my head.. ::small smile::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> EVE IS OBVIOUSLY GOING INTO SHOCK. 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::flies right at Sent2 intending to ram it::

<[1]Polaris[1]>   Eve... ::Shakes her head quickly, frowning, huffing some:: We should've just halted our attacks like the Sentinel said... ::trails off on her comment::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  THE SECOND SENTINEL GET KNOCKED BACK BY SERAPH AND CRYZ MANAGES TO CUT HIS HEAD CLEAN OFF.

<[1]Click[1]>   ::pulls out his tendrils and hopefully lets the sentinal crash down::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <PrimeSent2>  ::falls to the ground, unable to repair himself:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   no..no.. you have to fight them or else.. we would have been caught again.. and probably naked again.. that was weird ::closes her eyes::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::rolls along the ground after hitting the sentinel:: ((agh!))

[[1]Gage[1]]   Eve!  Keep your eyes open!  Open!  ::freaking out a bit:: 

<[1]Polaris[1]>   Eve...? ::shakes her lightly:: Don't pass out... ::Frowns, and looks to Gage, she's shaking some:: Eve! Wake up!

<[1]Eve[1]>   ..:: quietly:: Gage..

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Hauls out his pistol, then moves quickly over to Seraph::: Nice moves.  But next time, it's not advised to use yourself as a human battering ram.

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::stand close, in shock::

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   Eve..no

[[1]Gage[1]]   Yes, Eve?  ::looks around, almost frantic like:: 

<[1]Eve[1]>   I did so many.. bad things.. I..have nightmares... you and the others helped me..have nice dreams.. thank you

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::gets to his feet and makes his way outside with the others::

<[1]Rhythm`[1]>   ::stands back a bit, then looks away::

[[1]Gage[1]]   You-you're welcome. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> EVE SLIPS IN UNCONSCIOUSNESS AND A FEW SECONDS LATER, HER HEART CEASES TO BEAT. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   >>>>>end sim<<<<<