[[1]Gage[1]]   >>>>>PROLOGUE<<<<<

[[1]Gage[1]]   LOCATION> WASHINGTON D.C.

[[1]Gage[1]]   SCENE> VAL COOPER AND TYLER SMITH HAVE A FINAL MEETING REGARDING X-FACTOR. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Smith>  It's happened again. 

<[1]Hazard[1]>   <<::points at"again" and then at Dragon::>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Val>  I know.  It's my fault. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Smith>  It's both our faults really.  They were never meant to handle these missions. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Val>  If only they could just follow orders. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Smith>  Well, as it is, we need to decide what to do. 

<[1]Dragon[1]>   <<::puts on an eyepatch and looks menacing::>>

<[1]Cryz[1]>   <<..really.. you'd think they'd have some sorta.. contingency program just in case or something, since it happens so much.. heh heh>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Val>  ::pauses, contemplative::  I...suppose they take the fall for this?

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Smith>  Yes. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Val>  Even without an investigation? 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Smith>  Do we need one?  We know Gage and the others wanted their revenge...looks like they got it. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Val>  ::nods::  What about Havok and his little group? 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Smith>  If they're even still alive, then they go down as well.  It's unfortunate, but...

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Val>  Yes.  ::stands::  if that's all...

[[1]Gage[1]]   <Smith>  I'll dispatch a unit to find them and bring them in.  See you around, Ms. Cooper. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   >>>>>END PROLOGUE<<<<<

<[1]Phase[1]>   <<Revenge?  I didn't want revenge!!  Why put me next to these nuts?!>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   >>>>>SIM START<<<<<

<[1]Hazard[1]>   <<...I just wanted pie!>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   LOCATION>  NY, NY.  NIGHT. 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   <<..ahh! ::eyes dart around:: ..sensing Horton-esque vibes..>>

<[1]Dragon[1]>   <<Free, evil pie?>>

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   <<lol>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   SCENE>  AFTER HEARING A RADIO REPORT ON THEIR COMS THAT PINNED X-FACTOR AS THE CULPRITS IN THE BOMBING, THE GROUP DECIDED TO TRAVEL THE BACK ALLEYWAYS OF NY (ISNTEAD OF FLYING) AND SLOWLY MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE, WHERE THE SHIELD JET IS PARKED BELOW.

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Looking sick, paler than usual, but moves his usual grace and speed:::

<[1]Phase[1]>   <<+with>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::peeks out of an alleyway, then looks back at the group::  Phase, take point...invsisble like.  ((...this is my fault))

[[1]Gage[1]]   <<this is everyone, btw>>

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::following along, maintaining a light psi-scan of their surroundings:: ...

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Frowns, then nods, desynchs as he moves ahead of the group::: ((At least they're not asking questions.  Better this way.))

<[1]Myriad[1]>   ::staying towards the back of the group, muttering under her breath::

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   ::near the front of the group and looks around:: ((..been through worse))

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::walks with his hands in his pants pockets and smirks, kicking an empty can to make some nice, abrupt noise::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  AS PHASE MOVES OUT OF THE ALLEY, HE COMES UPON AN EMPTY DIMLY LIT STREET. 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::hmms to himself:: We should go someplace where they won't expect us.. they'll be back at the base, more than likely.. ..we can't go to the mansion.. ::rubs his chin:: They'll be expecting that as a possibility..

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::sighs and trudges along with his image inducer active::

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Looks around the street, seeing little with the low lit::: ((Keep your eyes open, folks.  Street up ahead's dark.  I can't make much out.))

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::glances at Cryz::  I'm open to suggestions.  ::looks to Phase's last position::  We clear out there? 

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::annoyed glance toward the noise of the can:: ((...not helping much..))

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::ponders:: ..There's the safehouse in Oregon.. Or we could go to the Academy..

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Walks up to Gage, resynching, keeping most of his features in shadow::: It's dark ahead.  Might help us.  But might also conceal possible problems.

*** [1]Kinetia (~ashleyann@67.98.161.80)[1] has joined channel #x-factor

*** Mode change [+o Kinetia] on channel #x-factor by [1]Gage[1]

<[1]Kinetia[1]>   <<thanx>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   Academy?  Where's that?  Oregon is little far...  ::looks at Phase, nods::  Dragon, Click, some psi-scans would be appreciated. 

<[1]Click[1]>   ::nods:: of course ::scans the areas for minds other them our group::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::accidentally bumps into Gage:: sorry

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Sighs lowly::: ((At least they don't suspect anything.))  Boss, we're behind enemy lines.  We should be looking for someplace outta the way

<[1]Cryz[1]>   Massachussets, I believe.. I'm not sure if it's in use, though.. if worse comes to worse, we could go to the Mansion, they could hide us there.

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::stumbles forawrd::  Whoa...careful.  ::looks at Seraph::  You okay? 

<[1]Hazard[1]>   Yeah.. the resident homeless might be secret agents.. never know.. ::slides his hands out of his pockets::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::looks a bit frightened:: I don't like this situation, we didn't do anything.

*** Signoff: [1]Myriad (~ashleyann@67.98.161.145)[1] has left IRC [Read error: 113 (No route to host)]

*** [1]Kinetia[1] is now known as [1]Myriad[1]

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Looks at Hazard, forwning deeply::: Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll attack you, giving us enough time to escape.

<[1]Phase[1]>   <<frowning*>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::nods:: That don't matter to them. ::to Cryz::  Well, Massachusettes is as good a place as any for me.  Just gotta get to the jet.  ::looks at Phase::  ...and this out of the way. 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::sighs again and slows down, letting the others walk ahead of him::

<[1]Hazard[1]>   Oh yeah.. escape.. we're really trapped right now. ::snickers:: Why the hell are we taking so long anyway?

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::sighs::  Is there a large car or van out there? 

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::scuffs one foot, crossing her arms, maintaining the psiscan still::

<[1]Phase[1]>   I believe I saw a van, boss.  Course, I couldn't get a good look.  Uno momento.  :::Desynchs again, walking out to the street:::

<[1]Hazard[1]>   This is why I like you.. not only do you have a brain, but you even use it. ::smirks::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  PHASE DOES INDEED SEE A RICKETY OLD VAN. 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::trips a few times but keeps up with the others::

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Looks over the van, frowning::: ((Seems we have some transportation.  Drags, you listening in?))

<[1]Myriad[1]>   ::..side-glances to Haz:: ..now.. is not the time to start anything...

<[1]Dragon[1]>   {{What do you think?}}

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   It think he's allready attempted that numerous times ::Looks to Hazard and then to the others waiting on their next move::

<[1]Phase[1]>   ((Good.  But, how long you been in my head?)) :::Moves to take a good look inside the van:::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::looks at the van:: ((...))

<[1]Click[1]>   ::keeps a wary eye/mind out for people, as he waits::

<[1]Dragon[1]>   {{Contrary to popular belief, I have better things to do.  I don't hang around where I'm not wanted.}} ::mental tone is a bit testier than normal::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   Can't we just tell them what happened?  We're only making it worse if we run away.

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  THE VAN IS UNLOCKED, BUT THERE ARE NO KEYS INSIDE OF IT. 

<[1]Hazard[1]>   Now is the perfect time to friggin' start SOMETHING. What the hell is all this tip-toeing around for? It's not like the city is bugged and the cops are morons. The only way they'll find us is if we move painfully slow.. oh wait.. that's what we seem to be doing. ::turns his head, lookign out towards the street:: So is there a van out there or what?

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Frowns at he looks inside the van, then nods::: ((Tell the others the van seems viable.  And tell that moron to shut up.  I can even hear him over here.))

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::looks to Seraph:: Like they'd believe us? They'll want a scapegoat..

*** [1]Alex (lou@dialup-64.156.230.248.Dial1.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net)[1] has joined channel #X-Factor

[[1]Gage[1]]   No offense, Kitty, but the only way we'll get cleared is if we clear ourselves. 

<[1]Click[1]>   Hazard, would you do us all a favor and shut up?

[[1]Gage[1]]   <<o.o>>

<[1]Cryz[1]>   <<..Kitty? heh heh..>>

<[1]Seraph[1]>   Why wouldn't they believe us? ::blinks::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   <<neow>>

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   ::blinks and looks to Gage:: Did I say something?

<[1]Cryz[1]>   <<interesting pet name for Seraph..>>

<[1]Dragon[1]>   Van's a go.  ::glances to Gage::

[[1]Gage[1]]   <<erg...I meant Seraph...both s names  *twitch*>>

<[1]Seraph[1]>   <<oh yesth>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   Great, lets go.  ::trots over to the van:: 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::shakes his head to himself and heads out to the street::

<[1]Myriad[1]>   ::rubs her forehead:: ..i don't know about you, but i stand out in a crowd. ::moves to follow Gage::

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::heads towards the van, eyes on the ground::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::follows the others:: Someone would believe us... wouldn't they?

<[1]Click[1]>   ::follows after Gage::

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Resynchs, pops the van's driver's door open, climbing in::: Now, where would I find me some keys?  :::Checks the visor above the seat:::

<[1]Hazard[1]>   No, and shove it.. in a light socket, please. ::hears Dragon and walks out onto the street, towards the van:: ((This is stupid.))

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  THERE ARE NO KEYS.  AT ALL. 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ..wouldn't they? ::blinks and looks at the van::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::climbs into the passenger seat::  I hope someone knows how to hot wire a car?  :::looks back at Seraph::  Move it! 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   Some people would.. just not the ones who're after us..

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::pulls the rear door of the van open and climbs in, crunching down in the back to sit::

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Throws his hands up::: Don't look at me.  I'm used to busting carjackers, not being one.

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::walks up to the driver's side door by Phase:: Out of the way.

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   <<sorry had the thing scrolled up! ::shoots her computer::>>

<[1]Click[1]>   ::gets into the back of the van::

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::gets in the back::

<[1]Myriad[1]>   ::climbs in the back with the others::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::sits in the middle by the window::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::gulps at Haz being the driver::  Everyone...buckle up.  :;weary look to the back:: 

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Climbs out of the driver's seat, giving Hazard a withering look::: All yours, pal.  Just keep all four on the road.  :::Climbs in the back::

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   I think I tried that once...::gets into the van and puts on her belt::

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::stares out the window, paying no attention to the front::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::sighs:: ((someone has to believe us.. we didn't do anything...)) ::closes his eyes and leans against the glass::

*** [1]Rhythm (endeavor2@miaqfl-as-2-ip-24.atlantic.net)[1] has joined channel #X-Factor

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::sighs, mumbling something to himself and buckles up:: ((..why ARE we taking so long? It's not like every cop and their families're looking fur us.. sheesh.. SHIELD hasn't even gotten involved..))

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::climbs into the seat, slamming the door shut and reaches down past the steering wheel, trying to hotwire it:: Decide what we're doing once we get to the jet?

<[1]Myriad[1]>   ::puts on her seat belt, reaching up to rub her forehead again::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  THE ENEGIRE STARTS, LOUDLY. 

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Puts on his seatbelt, muttering a short prayer of protection to Saint Michael:::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::doesn't bother with the seatbelt::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::looks at Cryz::  You can get us to Massachusettes, right?  In the jet I mean...

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   Well I would hope either he or I could ::nods and looks to Gage::

<[1]Cryz[1]>   If I can't, Kitty probably could.. we could always stop in at the mansion for directions.. and a chance to rest..

[[1]Gage[1]]   <<::blinks at Cryz::  Do you want to meet Obsidian?!>> 

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::sits back, popping it into drive and moving out onto the street:: Drop the damn mansion already.

<[1]Cryz[1]>   <<..Cryz doesn't know about Obsidian, and he was an X-Man, so he'd suggest it..>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::to Hazard::  Brooklyn Bridge...or near it. 

<[1]Dragon[1]>   <<Cryz just has a habit of dumping unwanted visitors on the mansion :P>>

<[1]Seraph[1]>   Maybe we could ask Mr Worthington for assistance

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Leans up between the driver's and passanger's seat::: Boss, you trust this maniac behind the wheel?

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   ::rubs her forehead and sits back in her seat::

<[1]Cryz[1]>   <<that's low -.->>

<[1]Hazard[1]>   Yessum, Mz Daisy.. ::turns a corner, speeding up::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::to Seraph:: Look, Gid.  You wanna turn yourself in...thats fine.  Good luck...but... ::grips the side of the door as they turn:: 

<[1]Seraph[1]>   I'm sure he'd help us ((he would believe us too...))

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::glances towars Haz and snickers, despite himself::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::falls over on whoever sat next to him::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> HAZA SEES A FREEWAY ENTRANCE TOWARD THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE.

[[1]Gage[1]]   <<-A>>

<[1]Seraph[1]>   <<heh, haza>>

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   <<lol Haza? hehe>>

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Grabs onto the backs of the seats, holding on for dear life::: Slow down, you numbskull!  If anybody's gonna attract the cops to us, it's you!

<[1]Cryz[1]>   It's the middle of the night.. I doubt the cops'll pay much attention to a van.. even if the driver is a bit shinier than most, in direct light..

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::leans against the window, looking bored:: ((...is the city... everyone drives like this..))

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Groans, then begins banging his head against the back of Gage's seat:::

*** Mode change [+o Rhythm] on channel #x-factor by [1]Gage[1]

<[1]Hazard[1]>   Oh yeah.. cops're always patrolling this late in deadbeat neighborhood for crappy vans.. Freeway or backroads, boss? ::points to the freeway entrance::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ((whats wrong with everyone?  I don't understand what they want to run away instead of working this out))

[[1]Gage[1]]   Freeway, I guess.  it's quicker.  ::shrugs::

<[1]Cryz[1]>   <<..why's he? ..oh that's riight.. this' Seraph's first being chased by the law stint on X-Fac..>>

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::takes the entrance, driving out onto the freeway:: ... ::leans forward and turns on the radio::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> THE RADIO LIGHTLEY PLAYS A BON JOVI SONG. 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::glances around the darkened van, watching Drags slightly:: ((Is everything alright?))

<[1]Seraph[1]>   ::fastens his seatbelt and tries to get a nap in::

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   ::arches an eyebrow:: who turned on the radio?

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ... ::shifts in her seat:: {{suppose so..}}

*** Signoff: [1]Phase (CdrMikeASG@ip68-10-195-214.hr.hr.cox.net)[1] has left IRC [Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer)]

*** [1]Phase (CdrMikeASG@ip68-10-195-214.hr.hr.cox.net)[1] has joined channel #X-Factor

*** Mode change [+o Phase] on channel #x-factor by [1]Gage[1]

*** Signoff: [1]Myriad (~ashleyann@67.98.161.80)[1] has left IRC [kill requested by owner]

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   Bon Jovi? (( I guess asking for Salsa or Merengue is out of the question))

*** [1]Myriad (~ashleyann@67.98.161.30)[1] has joined channel #x-factor

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ((Are you sure?)) ::small frown::

*** Mode change [+o Myriad] on channel #x-factor by [1]Cryz[1]

*** Mode change [+o Myriad] on channel #x-factor by [1]Gage[1]

<[1]Dragon[1]>   {{no..}} ::eyes focus on the smudged glass of the window next to her::

*** Signoff: [1]Myriad (~ashleyann@67.98.161.30)[1] has left IRC [kill requested by owner]

*** [1]Myriad (~ashleyann@67.98.161.42)[1] has joined channel #x-factor

*** Mode change [+o Myriad] on channel #x-factor by [1]Cryz[1]

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::looks at Drags then at Cryz:: ((oh crap.. that's right))

<[1]Myriad[1]>   <<thanx.. my conn keeps dying -_-;>>

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  THE FREE COMES TO AN INCLINE, AND AS THE VAN REACHS THE PEAK, THE GROUP CAN SEE OUT TO THE RIVER AND THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE.  FROM THE DISTANCE THEY CAN SEE FLASHING BLUE AND RED LIGHTS AT EITHER ENDS. 

[[1]Gage[1]]   <<FREEWAY>>

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ((What's wrong?)) ::looks past Haz out the window, trying to make it look like he's not so obviously mentally talking to Drags:: ((You can't think to me that something's not wrong..))

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::reaches into his jacket and pulls out an envelope::

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::slows down, grinning:: Prooooblem..

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Looks at lights, then begins chuckling, sarcastically::: Oh heaven's no, the cops won't find us.  Never find us in a million years!

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   ..slightly ::blinks and eyes go wide::

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::gives Cryz the equivalent of a mental shrug and squints toward the lights:: ((Maybe under bridge... hmm..))

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::taps Drags onher shoulder with the envelope::

<[1]Myriad[1]>   ::turns in her seat slightly to get a better look::

<[1]Hazard[1]>   Want me to get past them or do you have an idea? heh heh..

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::flicks a glance at Rhy and raises a brow:: ...?

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::looks at the flashing lights:: Maybe it's just an accident or something.. we'll need to switch drivers if it's anything else..

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   this is for you and Cryz

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   ...I could always try to phase us past ((hope I could be up to it..)) ::bites her lip::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   it's your wedding gift

[[1]Gage[1]]   Right.  SHIELD jets probably have tracking devices in them.  ::bites his lip in thought:: 

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Eyes widen, looks at Gage::: And you just NOW think of this, boss?

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::pauses for a sec:: you know how i was down in Miami for your wedding

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ..::distracted, turns to look at Rhythm then Drags, blinking slightly::

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ... ::eyes the envelope:: better give it to Cryz... if this gets dirty, I may be tossing fire around...

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   i got you something when i was there, but since tihngs have been crazy after coming back, i just never got around to giving it to you

[[1]Gage[1]]   Haz, exit on the next street.  ::points::

<[1]Click[1]>   Where are we going to go now? ::looks to the others::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   .... ::waits for her to open it::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   i'll tell ya what it is..::smirks::

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ... ::busts up laughing, swerving roughly onto the next exit::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION> EVERYONE IS SLIGHTLY TOSSED AS THE VAN SWERVES TO EXIT

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::loses her balance slightly, tipping against the side::

<[1]Seraph[1]>   oof! ::leans over towards Myriad:: ((this guy is crazy!))

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   Oof!

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::braces himself with a hand against the side of the van::

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   gah! ::blinks at his laugh and then the sharp turn::

<[1]Click[1]>   ::holds on slightly, watching the road ahead::

<[1]Myriad[1]>   ...! ::blinks slightly at Seraph:: ...

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Hits his head against the side of Haz's seat, releases a stream of swears::::

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   damn, why is the tin man driving anyways

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::continues:: It's cruise tickets

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   b/c I'd say ::readjusts herself after the turn:: he's probably the best at getting us out of situations

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   i got a friend in the industry and he game me a deal

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ...thank you... thoughtful of you ::slight smile::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, FLASHING BLUE AND RED LIGHTS APPEAR BEHIND THE VAN. 

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::drops his forehead against the steering wheel as he drives, laughing and snickering:: Aw man..

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Notices the lights, then yells a few more swears::: Doesn't this thing move any faster?!

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   they're good for one year, so you guys can have a second honeymoon.. just lemme know when you want to go and i'll arrange it

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::glances to Haz:: Time to put the pedal to the metal.. no pun intended..

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   it's on that new cruiseship that's huge and has a rock climbing wall and stuff.. anyways, i hope you and Mark enjoy it

<[1]Hazard[1]>   Hm? ::glances at the mirror:: Oh.. heh heh.. Sure.. anything for ::snickers:: the.. ::snickers more:: newlyweds.. ::starts laughign again as he speeds down the road::

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::winces slightly, staring back toward the lights, then glances back to Rhythm:: thanks... that'll be nice... ((assuming we're not all stuck in maximum security..)) ::looks back toward the police, trying to discern whether or not they have anything to detect mutants with, via the thoughts of the policemen::

*** [1]Samuel` (lou@dialup-63.208.129.219.Dial1.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net)[1] has joined channel #X-Factor

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ... ::turns back around and stares at the back of Haz's head::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  DRAGON CAN TELL THE THE POLICE OFFICER DOESN'T KNOW THERE MUTANTS IN THE VAN, BUT IS JUST TRYING TO GET AN UNSAFE DRIVER OFF THE RAOD. 

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::looks back at the cops::...

<[1]Click[1]>   ::looks back and tries to make mental thoughts to the drivers of the cars to stop::

<[1]Dragon[1]>   {{Don't.. even start..}}  ::low tone:: Pull over... I'll mask us.  They won't know...

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::sig:: big surprise

[[1]Gage[1]]   ::looks at Hazard::  Pull over. 

<[1]Cryz[1]>   ::eyes narrow at Haz, looking back at the lights:: ((..That cruise's sounding good about now, wouldn't you agree?))

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Bites his lower lip, trying to hold back his laughs::::

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::still laughing, ranging on hysterical, and slams the brakes:: Aye-aye

<[1]Dragon[1]>   Gage... trade seats.  ::accusing glance at Haz's back:: He shouldn't answer questions.

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::yells to the front:: that's what we get for letting that lunatic drive

[[1]Gage[1]]   Right.  ::awkwardly stands and arrange's to switch seats::

<[1]Shadowcat[1]>   ::rolls her eyes at Hazard and crosses her arms::

*** [1]Celestia (amizuno@celestial.apparition.org)[1] has joined channel #X-Factor

*** Mode change [+o Celestia] on channel #x-factor by [1]Gage[1]

<[1]Phase[1]>   :::Yells back to Rhythm::: No kidding!

<[1]Dragon[1]>   ::hits the back of the seat in front of her when Haz slams the brakes:: ... ::scoots back into her seat and fastens her belt::

*** Signoff: [1]Seraph (amizuno@celestial.apparition.org)[1] has left IRC [kill requested by owner]

*** [1]Celestia[1] is now known as [1]Seraph[1]

*** Signoff: [1]Alex (lou@dialup-64.156.230.248.Dial1.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net)[1] has left IRC [Ping timeout: 480 seconds]

<[1]Seraph[1]>   <<what I miss?>>

<[1]Hazard[1]>   ::slides over to the passenger side, hand over his mouth, snickering::

[[1]Gage[1]]   ACTION>  AS THE COP PULLS OVER AND EXITS, A FEW OF THE GROUP RECOGNIZE THE OFFICER.  IT'S TALON, THEIR FORMER TEAMMATE. 

<[1]Rhythm[1]>   ::bangs his head on the seat in front of him and closes his eyes:: just let me know when it's all over

[[1]Gage[1]]   >>>>>END SIM<<<<<