[Gage] ***PROLOGUE****

[Gage] <SCENE> SOMEWHERE ALONG THE CANADIAN/UNITED STATES BORDER OF ALASKA. MRS. SMITH SNEAKS THROUGH A PASSAGEWAY, WEILDING A BLASTER RIFLE.

[MrsSmith] ::sneaks by a couple of armed guards into the main sentinel processing plant::

((Gotta be quick))

[MrsSmith] ::enters the control booth:: Okay here we-

[MrsSmith] <Doctor> ::stairs at Mrs.Smith behind his glasses:: Welcome Agent Smith.

[MrsSmith] Oh...I didn't realize...::sweats::

[MrsSmith] <Doctor> I'm sure you didn't. You weren't planning on messing up our plans were

you? ::motions for guards to enter::

[MrsSmith] No, no...I- ::notices the gaurds and drops the gun::

[MrsSmith] <Doctor> Put her in the cell with the mutant we brought in this morning.

[MrsSmith] ****END PROLOGUE****

[MrsSmith] ***SIM START***

[MrsSmith] SCENE> MAINE. X-FACTOR BASE. THE TEAM IS SCATTERED ACROSS THE PROPERTY,

ASSESSING DAMAGE, CLEANING UP, OR JUST BEING USELESS AFTER THE ASSUALT BY SOPHIA-SENTINEL.

<Hazard> ::walks down one of the hallways away from the kitchen, performing the important

duty of sorting through a bag of potato chips and disposing of the broken ones::

<Myriad> ::gathering up some of the debris into piles, a bit far from any of the others::

<Gage> ::sits in his chambers trying to reach Mr.Smith:: Answer damn it.

<Bloodshadow> ::: is carfully going through the debris in his room :::

<Dusk> ::is helping clean up outside:: ((Never actually had to stay and clean up the mess

before))

<Eve> ::finished with her shower and dressed back into her civilian clothes::

<Bloodshadow> ((Bloody hell, i know i shouldnt have kept thoses claymores up here ))

<Dragon> ::kicks a chunk of rubble across the floor toward a bigger pile, and sighs::

<Click> ::sits in his room with a piece of debris in his hand::

[Gage] ::unable to reach Smith:: ((he should be calling about those technicians who had to

go to the hospital in town))

<Hazard> ::walks down the hall leading to their rooms, almost through the bag of chips::

[Gage] :;sighs and heads outside::

<Dragon> ::stands and looks at the debris, shoving her hands in her pockets::

<Myriad> ::closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and tries unsuccessfully to block out the

emotions of the others::

<Bloodshadow> :::: Carefully lifts up another piece of rubble::::: ((Never had to disarm one

before .... ))

<Eve> ::throws on a bathrobe and slippers:: ((This is supposed to be calming..))

<Click> ::watches as the piece of Debris absorbs into his hand:: ((maybe i should tell))

{{Gage about this}}

<Dusk> ::throws another piece into a pile of debris:: ((Gonna take one big ass shovel))

<Myriad> ::puts her hands on her head:: ((i don't need this right now..))

<Hazard> ::pushes open the door to his room and looks inside at his dog:: Feelin' better boy?

::crumbles up the empty bag and tosses it into the room, shifting back into his metal form::

<Eve> ::walks around until she finds a window with her reflection and stares at it::

<Bloodshadow> ::: clears away some dust and small scrap, finding one of the home made

claymores in his room ::::

<Dragon> ::squints at a chunk, willing it to move, twist, explode... do anything to indicate

some hint of tk at work:: *sigh* nothing...

[Gage] ::walks toward the decapitated sentinel:: Guess we should get this out of the front

yard.

<Dragon> ::turns and heads out the door, walking around the outside of the building

aimlessly::

<Eve> ::takes her hair and uses her hands to hold it up into a ponytail and looks at

herself::

<Cryz> ::looks at Drags the follows after her::

<Dusk> ::Looks to Drags and then Gage:: Well how exactly do you move one?

[Gage] +com+ ::stares at Dusk for a moment:: Can everybody meet outside? We're need a

lotta help getting this sentinel out of here.

<Dragon> With a really big forklift. ::eyes the sentinel::

<Dusk> ::arches an eyebrow and looks at Gage:: are you allright?

<Eve> ::lets her hair drop back all over her head and heads outside::

[Gage] ::smiles:: Fine, fine. ((just tired))

<Bloodshadow> :: Sighs ::: (( ok guess i'll do this the easy way ))

<Myriad> ::shuffles her feet as she walks towards outside::

<Click> ::shakes his head and stands up and walks outside through his broken door::

<Hazard> ::taps the intercom on his fall:: +com+ If I come out there, you're gonna make me

do most of the work on that sentinel, aren't ya?

<Dusk> ::nods:: whatever you say ::smirks slightly and moves closer to the sentinel::

<Cryz> ::looks at Gage:: Can't we just call the government and have them remove it or

something?

<Eve> ::nods at Gage:: I'm here as of your orders, sir.

<Bloodshadow> ::: pulls out his knife and and peals back the wraping on the C4 and sticks

something into it :::

<Bloodshadow> :::: begins walking out side ::::

[Gage] +com+ Um, yes. But seeing as how you're the strongest one here....

<Eve> ::just stands still and looks at Gage silently::

<Hazard> Yay.. ::glances at the dog on his bed:: Stay. ::closes the door and heads outside::

[Gage] ::looks at Cryz:: Smith isn't answering, and everything HAS to go through him...

<Dusk> ::rolls her eyes and pulls up her hair and twists it into a twist pony tail like

style to rest on her shoulder:: ((That guy is so difficult and annoying at times..))

[Gage] Dog> ::scratches at the door::

<Myriad> ::stops about ten feet from the door:: ((maybe they'll forget about me.....))

::ducks into a side room::

<Bloodshadow> :::: reaches the group out side and looks around ::: Umm Gage? i have a problem in my room?

<Dusk> ::thought comment:: I never liked anything anyone to answer to ::pushes a hair behind

her ear::

[Gage] ::looks at BS:: Oh?

<Dragon> ::glances at Dusk, staying silent::

<Hazard> ::stops and backsteps to his door, pushing it open:: Come on then.. ::heads outside

again::

<Dusk> ::looks to BS also:: ((That can't be good..))

<Click> ::walks outside and stops::

<Bloodshadow> ::: Grins :: well my Room is fairly Trashed ..... and i seamed to have lost a

few things .....

<Eve> ::quietly:: Perhaps your things are under the trash in your room.

[Gage] ::to BS:: Oh, well, then...hurry, though. ::smiles and look at the other:: I want

to do this quickly, so...lets just dissassemble it and put it in the hangar for now...

<Eve> ::quietly:: yes, sir.

<Dusk> Isn't that where it was in the first place? ::crosses her arms and leans her body to

oen side::

<Dragon> ::mild tone:: How do you disassemble a sentinel?

<Bloodshadow> Thats what Iím thinking, but, the Funny thing bout High Intencity Explosives,

is there sort of not really Stable ....

<Myriad> ::sits on the floor of the room, still trying to ignore the others' emotions::

[Gage] ::to BS:: Okay, take you're time then. ::to Dragon:: Good question. Eve, maybe

you should head this up, since you studied it.

<Eve> ::nods:: yes, sir.

<Cryz> Use a really big 3/8" crescent wrench?

<Eve> it'd have to be bigger than 3/8".

<Dusk> wow..she told you ::half smiles and looks to Eve..sighs slightly:: So what first?

<Hazard> ::crosses his arms:: It's trashed anyway.. Hell it's midsection is almost torn

apart.. why not just rip it into two pieces? Toss it in the hangar and disassemble the rest

later.

<Eve> ::closes her eyes and concentrates on having part of her biomechanical suit form a

ready made blow torch to her right arm::

<Eve> I can handle this alone.

<Dragon> ((wonder just how versatile Click's t-o is... if he could transmode it, move the

mass of it elsewhere, then dump it... nah, he probably can't absorb mass like that))

[Gage] ::disconcerting look at Eve:: We're all going to help, Eve.

<Dusk> ::arches an eyebrow and pats her arm two times:: ((This is going to be an exciting

day..))

<Click> ::walks up to the sentinel and looks to the connection parts, like screws or

something::

<Eve> ::glances back at Gage:: yes, sir.

[Gage] ACTION> OUT OF NOWHERE, THREE SENTINELS DECLOACK ABOVE THE BASE

[Gage] ::not noticing the sentinels, smiles at Eve as not seem like a jerk::

<Dragon> Ohh sh*t.

<Cryz> ...::looks up:: Boyfriends of Sophia's?

<Dusk> ((spoke to soon..)) ::blinks and forms her armor over her clothes:: ((here goes

another outfit..))

[Gage] <Sentinel 1> Decloaking complete. Proceed with primary objective.

<Click> ::blinks then looks to Dragon then up:: not more of them

<Hazard> ::glances up:: See if we went with my idea.. we'd be done and inside already and

we could just pretend not to be home.

<Eve> ::looks up::

[Gage] ::turns and looks:: Not again... EVERYONE INSIDE!

<Dragon> I don't suppose their primary objective would be something nice... like.. dispose

of this thing...

<Myriad> ::feels alarm from the others:: ((what now..?)) ::slowly stands up::

<Dusk> oh i'm sure that would have work..what?

<Hazard> Well our leader seems to agree with me. ::steps back, eyeing the sentinels still::

<Dusk> ::looks to gage slightly confused::

<Myriad> ::walks towards the door::

<Eve> ::quickly forms plasma cannons on both of her arms and starts to shoot at one of the

sentinels:: I shall cover your escape.

<Bloodshadow> ::: is on his way to his room, just as he's about to enter he notices the

sentinels declaok above the facility ::

[Gage] ACTION> THE SENTINELS CRASH DOWN UPON THE BASE, DECIMATING WHATS LEFT OF IT. MYRIAD

FIND HERSELF TRAPPED UNDER A LARGE BEAM.

<Dragon> I... don't think inside is an option.

<Myriad> ahh..!

<Dusk> ::mumbles slightly:: She's a regular one man army ::sends a big blast at one of the

sentinels::

<Cryz> ...I'm glad I stayed outside ::shifts to crystal::

[Gage] Me either...::points to the brush by the stream:: I'm think we need to retreat!

<Hazard> Now I'm glad I didn't bother to clean up.

<Myriad> ::pushes at the beam, yelling:: hello.... anybody... help....!

<Dragon> ::eyes narrow slightly, glowing yellow:: {{Myriad's inside. Trapped.}} <to everyone>

<Eve> ::glances at the building:: Myriad cannot be helped now.

<Eve> ::keeps blasting at the sentinels::

<Myriad> <<thanks a lot!>>

<Dusk> Well..that's not good ::blinks at Drags's voice for a moment..and glares at Eve:: how

many of us should go get her..?

[Gage] ::powers up and hears Dragon:: Oh shit. Hazard, with me! Everyone else fall back!

<Dragon> ::runs for the nonexistent base:: I hope you're wrong.

<Dragon> ::hears Gage and stops, then heads the other direction::

<Click> ::backs away watching the sentinels::

[Gage] ::runs toward the base, spotting Eve:: Please be okay, please be okay.

<Dusk> ::nods to Gage and sends another blast a sentinel before she starts running::

<Dragon> ::to myriad:: {{Stay calm. Gage and Hazard are going to get you out}}

<Myriad> ::tries to calm herself, but not doing a very good job::

<Myriad> ((huh..? oh.. right.. but that won't be easy...))

<Bloodshadow> ::: is backing away from the building keeping an eye on the sentinels :::::

<Eve> ::hesitates and then stops firing::

[Gage] <Sentinel 2> ::Blasts at the retreating group::

by owner]

<Dragon> ::starts gathering heat from her surroundings, then blasts fire at the sentinels::

<Hazard> Why's it always me? ::heads for the base after Gage:: Why not Cryz? Hell, if he

breaks then we can sell what's left of him and have enough to building a new base. ::stops,

standing over Myriad, grabbing and pulling up on the beam:: Move it, girl!

<Bloodshadow> ::: Dives for the cover of a pile of rubble ::::

<Click> ::gets hit by a blast and flies back::

[Gage] <Sentinel 3> ::blasts at Gage, sending him flying back, but unhurt::

<Eve> ::jumps up and forms her bio-mech wings from her bio-armor and flies at the Sentinel::

<Myriad> ::scrambles to her feet, nearly falling over::

[Gage] <Sentinel 1> ::Blast at Eve, missing as she dart through the sky::

<Hazard> ::glances in the direction Gage flew:: You can answer me later. ::looks at Myriad

again:: Didn't I tell you to get outta here?

<Bloodshadow> ::: Pulls out his Pistol and slams a round into the chamber, aiminmg at the

First Sentinales Eyes ::::

<Eve> ::forms a couple plasma cannons over both shoulders and opens fires at Sentinel 1's

head::

[Gage] ::looks up:: What the hell is she doing! Eve, fall back! ::looks at Hazard::

Good job. ::runs and helps Myriad::

<Dusk> ((yeah i'm doing some real good)) ::running for the brush and firing a few blasts::

<Myriad> ::turns and runs, nearly falling over again::

<Eve> ::lowers her own shields to focus more power on the plasma cannons::

<Dragon> ::gathers another fireball, sending it at a sentinel's leg:: ((If i can get the heat

intense enough...)) ::squints, trying to focus her power at a distance to draw the fire to the

Sentinel's leg and melt it::

<Eve> +com+ this is your chance to escape. use it.

<Bloodshadow> ((Mech Lady has that one )) :::: switches targets to the second sentinal,

aiming for his eyes and opens fire once he has a clear shot ::

[Gage] ACTION> SENTINEL 3, DAMAGED IN THE LANDING TAKES MOST OF THE IMPACT FROM EVERYONES

ASSUALT AND COLLAPSES

<Click> ::gets up apparently unhurt::

<Hazard> Some people just don't get the concept of retreating. ::yanks the beam free of the

rubble and uses it to swat at the legs of the sentinel Eve is attacking:: NOW we can go!

[Gage] +com+ Eve, get your ass down here now! We don't have a chance against these

sentinels! Thats an order!

<Eve> ...yes, sir.

<Myriad> ::runs towards where she senses the others are by their emotions::

<Eve> ::recoils her plasma cannons back into her bio-armor and flies back towards the

others::

<Hazard> Oh now she gets it. ::throws the beam at sentinel two and makes a break for it::

[Gage] <Sentinel 1> ::leg falls off but blast off using it's secondary boosters and blast

at Eve::

[Gage] ACTION> AS EVE RETREATS SHE IS HIT WITH A BLAST AND IS KNOCKED OUT.

<Dragon> ::sends a pulse of heat out in a wide area on the off chance that the Sentinels

use infrared to track their targets::

<Eve> ::lets out a small scream and hits the ground hard, snapping one of her biomech wings

right off before rolling to a stop::

<Hazard> Eh.. might as well.. ::swerves as he runs to grab Eve from the ground without

stopping::

[Gage] <Sentinel 1> ::Flies at the teamdoing a suicide run::

<Click> ::runs off to the side away from the sentinals directed carnage::

<Myriad> ::continues to run:: ((ugh.. why can't they... just stop feeling for a few

minutes..?))

<Dragon> ::aims a blast of flame at the oncoming sentinel::

[Gage] <Sentinel 2> ::quickly grabs Eve before Haz can reach her and takes off, quickly

flying out of sight::

<Bloodshadow> ((Damit )) ::: Begins firing on the Sentinal that just took out Eve tring to

draw its atention away from her ::::

[Gage] ACTION> DAMAGED BY MULTIPLE ATTACKS, SENTINEL 1 IS UNABLE TO TRACK THE TEAM AND IT"S

SUICIDE RUN MISSES BY A FEW HUNDRED FEET.

<Dusk> ::looks back as she's running to blast again and sees Eve get captured..moves off the

groudn to fly and move after Eve::

<Hazard> ::stops, looking up at the direction the sentinel took off to:: Great

<Bloodshadow> ::::: Jumps up from his pile of rubble he was using as cover and runs towards

the otheres ::::

<Eve> ::is completely motionless::

[Gage] ::stops, seeing all the action halt abruptly::

[Gage] This is very, very bad.

<Hazard> ::brushes himself off, heading back to the pile of rubble/base::

<Dragon> ::mutters:: might i reaffirm my earlier interpretation. oh sh*t.

[Gage] ACTION> A HELICOPTER CAN BE HEARD APPROACHING.

<Dragon> ::psi-scans the helicopter to see who's in it::

<Dusk> ::stops and floats back down to the ground with the others:: I think I second that

<Myriad> ::stands a few feet away from everyone::

<Click> ::looks towards the helicopter::

<Bloodshadow> ::: Looks to Gage ::: all right Mr. Bossman, i think its time we get ahold of

the yanky blokes that pay us, and have themm get us some heavier hardware, if we's going to be

tangling with theses tin cans

<Hazard> ::moves over to where the armory was, lifting up some large chunks of rubble and

seeing if anything's still intact::

[Gage] ACTION> HELICOPTER LANDS NEAR GAGE AND THE OTHERS, MR. SMITH STEPPING OUT.

<Bloodshadow> Speaking of the Devil ....

[Gage] <Mr.Smith> ::approaches the team and pulls his sungalasses off surveying the rubble

of the base::

[Gage] <Mr.Smith> I guess I've got some explaing to do.

[Gage] ****EPILOGUE*****

[Gage] SCENE> ALASKAN SENTINEL BASE. Rhythm and Mrs. Smith have been put into a

containment cell. A doctor enters and paces in front the cell.

*** Gage is now known as Doctor

<Rhythm> <<2 q's, have i been here long, and are my powers being dampened>>

[Doctor] ::paces, staring a the awakening Rhythm.:: Good morning, Mr. Montenegro.

[Doctor] <<no, yes>>

[Doctor] <Mrs.Smith> ::scowls at the doctor, silently::

<Rhythm> ::opens his eyes slowly:: Concho, uhm ::rubs his head:: where am i?

[Doctor] Good question. Mrs. Smith? ::looks to her::

[Doctor] <Mrs.Smith> You're being held captive at the new organized FoH base in Alaska.

<Rhythm> ::now fully awake looks at Mrs.Smith:: who are you? ::back at the doctor:: what do

you want with me?

<Rhythm> and what the heck is FoH?

[Doctor] Very good. ::smiles at her:: You, Adrian, are a tool of the Friends of Humanity.

[Doctor] Very soon, you will be started in a regiment of brain-washing and body altering

proceedures, courtesy of the Weapon X Program.

<Rhythm> ::runs at the doctor trying to grab him trough the cell bars:: i am nobody tool,

marrano, let me go!

[Doctor] ::smiles again:: Now, now. Calm down. I suggest you enjoy free will while you

can. ::exits the room::

<Rhythm> << nobody's>>

<Rhythm> ::tries to bend the bars:: what's going on here?

[Doctor] <Mrs.Smith> ::looks at Rhythm:: Adrian, is it?

<Rhythm> ::looks back at Mrs.Smith:: yes

<Rhythm> and what is your name?

[Doctor] Agent Smith. Listen, if we're going to escape these people, I'm going to need your

help.

<Rhythm> ::turns his back to her still trying to bend the bars:: what the....?

[Doctor] ********END SIM********